Terms & Conditions for Fungus Labs 2021
Grow Wild Fungus Labs are:
- Only available to participants based in the UK. Applications from outside of the UK will not be considered.
- Designed as a team activity and are not intended for people wishing to grow a fungus on their own.
- Subject to availability. Stocks for each country are limited and are split according to population per country and expected demand.
- Available free to successful teams. Success is determined by the following:
- Applicant's proposal for sharing their growing experience with others.
- The extent to which applicants will engage Grow Wild’s target beneficiary audiences: children aged 5-11 years old, young people aged 12-25, adults disengaged from nature, and disadvantaged adults living in or near an area within the top 30% of the national Indices of Multiple Deprivation (IMD).
- Date of submission, i.e. first come first served.
- Successful team leaders will be notified before the end of November 2021. Unsuccessful team leaders will be notified at the same time.
- Larger than some letterboxes, so successful team leaders will need to be aware of this at point of despatch.
- Subject to change where items may differ from that advertised across promotional material and online.
- Not to be sold, used as competition prizes, or otherwise given in exchange for goods or services.
- Not to be promoted or advertised on freebie websites.
Fungus Lab Team Leaders are required to:
- Be 18 years of age or over (although the rest of the team does not need to be! be! In fact, we encourage you to involve young people and children).
- Ensure that the information and delivery address supplied in the Grow Wild application form is accurate. Grow Wild is not responsible for any inaccurate or unsuccessful deliveries.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of their group members when carrying out activities using the kit.
- Complete the necessary Under 16 Photo Consent Form or Adult (16+) Photo Consent Form as advised in Grow Wild’s photography policy when taking photographs of any other people participating in Grow Wild activities.
- Reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time. Notification will be made on the Grow Wild website.
- Does not guarantee that Fungus Lab applicants who apply using the Grow Wild application form will receive a Fungus Lab.
- Does not guarantee that the fungus will successfully grow into a mushroom.
- May contact Fungus Lab applicants via email to share fungus growing information, to take part in promotional activities, and to complete evaluation surveys.