Terms & conditions for Spring seed sowing 2019
The Spring seed sowing campaign:
- Provides an opportunity for people signing up to receive free wildflower seeds for them to sow.
- Allocations for free wildflower seeds will be based on 1) availability (stocks for each country are limited and are split according to population per country and expected demand) and 2) the extent to which the recipient will be engaging Grow Wild’s target beneficiary audiences (children under 12, young people aged 12-25, adults living in disadvantaged areas, and adults disengaged from nature).
- Anyone that has been selected to also receive free wildflower seeds will be notified by the end of February 2019. Anyone that has not been selected will be notified at the same time, along with information on where they might source their own wildflower seeds.
- Includes emails from Grow Wild informing people how to sow wildflower seeds from Spring 2019 until Autumn 2019 as they flower and set seed.
Free wildflower seeds are:
- Only available to people in the UK. Submissions from outside the UK will not be considered.
- Country-specific: seeds must be grown and sown within the country stated on the application form. Applications for England will only be supplied with England seeds; applications for Scotland will only be supplied with Scotland seeds, etc.
- Delivered in time for Spring sowing, therefore kits will be sent out in early March 2019, although this may be subject to change.
- Subject to change where items may differ from that advertised across promotional material and online.
- Not to be sold, used as competition prizes, or otherwise given in exchange for goods or services.
- Not to be promoted or advertised on freebie websites.
- Not to be sown in or around natural or conservation areas. For more information please see our FAQs.
Wildflower seed recipients are required to:
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Select, on the entry form, the country where their growing space is located. This is so that we send the right seeds to the right country.
- Ensure that the information and delivery address supplied in the Grow Wild application form is accurate. Grow Wild is not responsible for any inaccurate or unsuccessful deliveries.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of any group members when carrying out suggested activities.
- Complete the necessary photo consent forms as advised in Grow Wild’s photography policy when taking photographs of people participating in activities, if sharing these photos with Grow Wild.
- Have land owner’s permission before starting their sowing activities.
- If the applicant is under 18 years of age, a responsible adult (someone over the age of 18) must help them undertake the above tasks.
- Reserves the right to withdraw or amend this campaign at any time. Notification will be made on the Grow Wild website.
- Does not guarantee that all entries to the Spring sowing campaign will receive free wildflower seeds.
- Does not guarantee that all the wildflowers listed on the website will appear when sown.
- May contact campaign participants to take part in promotional activities and evaluation surveys.