Networking and training
Grow Wild brings together and upskills youth and community-led groups and practitioners across the UK.
We share new ways for people to achieve environmental and wellbeing benefits by enjoying UK native plants and fungi. We want to change attitudes and empower people to take positive actions by connecting with each other and nature.
Since 2017, we have co-created opportunities for 1,200 people to train and connect at over 40 events in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Our approach has combined the experience of local groups with the expertise of Kew Gardens and partner organisations. People rated our events as 8.8/10 for usefulness – and 95% said they’ll take positive action or do something new or different following our events.
For 2020, the plans are evolving for our next networking and training events tailored to meet the needs of local networks. Watch out for news on our website and social media. You can also get in touch to register your interest/expertise and location.
For now, here's what some of our participants and partners said about Grow Wild’s networking and training events.
- “Thanks so much for a very energising and useful event. Wonderful networking opportunities.”
- “Fantastically empowering workshop with Grow Wild.”
- “It was a great opportunity to get an idea of other projects being established - this gave me good ideas to take away”
- “I just wanted to say a massive thanks. It was so informative and I met lots of interesting people who we will hopefully be collaborating with soon”
- “It was both rewarding and inspirational to be part of this. Your passion, commitment and professionalism make a difference…thank you pulling together such a great event”
Find other ways to visit and volunteer.